1) Why did you start your business?
I saw a gap in the market for personalised baby changing mats and wanted to create graphic prints that complimented the modern nursery. As well as being a unique gift for the Mum to be, they are also great to use for social photo props.
2) What do you love about running your own independent business?
I love the creative freedom of doing something that I love. As well as running Mama Shack I am also a freelance fashion designer, I currently balance both businesses but am aiming to go full time with Mama Shack after our product range expansion.
3) What is your favourite product and why?
Our personalised baby changing mats! There is nothing like them on the market and it’s great to receive customer pictures and messages with such positive feedback.
4) Let’s spread the indie love, name some other independent businesses you support.
– Be Fierce
5) Which is your favourite social media platform and why?
Instagram. It’s not only a great platform to meet like minded people but also discover new products and services that without the reach of social media, you may have never discovered.
A big thank you to Danielle for her time. Please remember to support your local independents by using the hashtag #incredibleindependents and tell me why you love them!